Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bride Banner x 3

I somehow managed to churn out three handpainted banners this weekend. I got into the groove and certainly felt pretty accomplished by Sunday night!

Ann, Colleen, and Carrie -- If all goes well with my life tomorrow, I'll be making a trip to the post office to mail your banners out. And here is a sneak preview for each of you.

First is Ann, who is getting married on January 26! Her friend squeaked in a last-minute order for her and I'm glad I was able to get it done so quickly. Here is Ann's finished banner:

Next is Colleen, who is getting married in March (the 8th, I think?). Here's your sneak preview of your banner:

Finally there's Carrie, whose wedding is at the end of March (the 28th or 29th, I think). I rarely get orders that request one of my more "print-like" fonts. The formality of a wedding usually leads people to select the more script-like fonts, but Carrie decided on the Harrington font. I absolutely *love* how this came out. It was fun to paint, too (something different!). I hope you like your banner, Carrie--your aisle runner will be coming soon!

As always, people can e-mail me at roadtotheaisle@gmail.com if you are interested in having me complete any crafty wedding projects.

I'm off to bed!

No comments: