Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

FOR SALE: Black Umbrellas

We purchased these umbrellas for our bridesmaids and groomsmen (and ourselves!) in case of rain on our wedding day. We thought simple black umbrellas would have made for some really cool outdoor pictures with our bridal party, if need be. Luckily, we didn't need them!

I gave my bridesmaids their umbrellas in their tote bags as part of their gifts at the rehearsal dinner, but we kept the groomsmen umbrellas in a bag.

So, here they are... brand new, unused black umbrellas. We have six of them. They are compact and lightweight. When opened up, they are a standard sized umbrella.





Six of them for $6, or $1 each. I am willing to separate the batch of them if you don't need all six.

E-mail me at roadtotheaisle@gmail.com if you would like to purchase.

All buyers are responsible for shipping costs + optional insurance. All sales are final. Payment will only be accepted through Paypal.

No comments: