Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pro Pics, Part 10: Cake Cutting


We had a brief moment where we joked that we were going to cut the cake "karate chop" style. Hence the look on my face and our stance. :)

Michael looks mischevious here. Not sure what he was thinking. No cake smashing, though. We agreed.
The cake was so good! Our reception venue saved the top layer for us, even though we didn't intend for them to save it. Our baker makes us a free, FRESH anniversary cake for our 1st anniversary, so we didn't want to save it. However, we did take it home with us, and my mom cut it up and froze it for us while we were on our honeymoon. Now, it's in our freezer at home and every couple of weeks, we've been taking out a couple of slices to defrost and eat. It's still delicious!

1 comment:

2Inspire! by Annalenchen said...

LOVE THE EMOTIONS ON THE PHOTOS!