Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Video Recap

This recap "music video" appears at the end of our DVD that we were given by our videographer.

We figured out how to get the video off the DVD and onto our computer, and as a result, we're able to share it via YouTube.

Obviously, the quality of the video is greatly affected when uploaded on the internet... but I always figure it's better than nothing. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Not gonna lie ... it made me tear up a little! :)

Bliss & Rebecca said...

I only know you by what I have read on your blog but I wanted to let you know that I teared up a little with your video. You looked beautiful and both of you looked so happy. Congratulations!

Garcia Family said...

I only know you from reading your blog as well but I just wanted to say Congrats! And that your blog has been such a help to me on my journey as a DIY bride. You've had great ideas and you are very talented! You should seriously do this as a living! (course you probably wouldn't have a free second to yourself!) But you looked beautiful and all the details you worked so hard on came out AMAZING! Wish I had half your talent girl! Again Congrats to you both and may you have a long happy life together, I wish you the best!