Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Friday, December 7, 2007

O Christmas Tree

I finally got around to taking a few photos of our Christmas tree. I *love* Christmas lights!

And the big news here is that "The Griswolds" have their lights up again this year. There is this house in the neighborhood across the way from us, and they seriously have the most Christmas lights I have ever seen on a house. Well, I've seen more--but in a truly gaudy fashion. This is actually pretty tastefully done, considering the amount of lights are on the house. We absolutely love it and get a huge kick out of driving past the house several times throughout the Christmas season. I'm pretty sure they only put them up every other year. They weren't up last year and we were really disappointed, but we decided to take a drive by them earlier tonight to check it out, and sure enough--we could see them from like a mile away. :) We're going to take our camera up there some night to take a few photos of it.

Only 16 more days until Christmas! (And I have yet to do ANY shopping)

No comments: