Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A whole new look

So what do you think?

When I first started the blog, I sort of threw it together. It has been several months now, and I was growing tired of the same old look, so I decided to give it a facelift. I'll probably do it again after the wedding--at least change the header to include some actual wedding pics, once we get them back.

For now, I like it... it's refreshing!

2 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

looks great!

Anonymous said...

I recently found your blog and I love it. (I'm getting married soon, as well, and I love your ideas.) The new look is great! This may seem like a stupid question, but how did you make the header? I'm new to all this stuff, but would like to start a blog myself, maybe after I'm married. You're header is great! Maybe could you do a post of how you did it?

Thanks!
Ellie