Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pro Pics, Part 3: Pre-Ceremony Photos

We planned it so that we would take as many photos as possible prior to the ceremony. Since we didn't want to see each other prior to me walking down the aisle, these pictures only consisted of "bride with bridesmaid" and "groom with groomsmen" photos, as well as each of us with our parents.

For the girls and me, we did our photos right at my mom's house, before the limo picked us up. For the guys, they did theirs at the church while they were killing time waiting for the ladies to arrive. It worked out well.



My parents and me

Michael with his parents

Lindsay (matron of honor) and me

Sabrina (my cousin) and me
Bethany and me. Bethany is expecting a baby girl in late October. I can't wait to meet her! :)

One of my new sisters-in-law, Melissa. She's Michael's older sister, and Brendan's mommy. I'm pretty sure Brendan is kinda famous on this blog. Our baby nephew that I love so much, and love to post pictures of.

Carrie and me. Carrie is a good friend that I have known since high school. Her claim to fame is her talent for making mimosas. I also credit her with most of my underage drinking. She is a couple years older than me, and must've had a good fake ID back in the day. Needless to say, we have plenty of good memories (some of them fuzzy) and good times together. :)

The other new sister-in-law, Cristina. She's 17. Since Michael and I have been together for more than 6 years now, I have pretty much watched her grow up. It's pretty incredible to think about how "little" she was back when we first started dating.



My whole group of ladies. Love them all! And loooove the colors. The aqua with the hot pink and orange--so thankful for my florist's suggestion!

All of the handsome guys.

Michael and his good friend, Jay.
The guys got a bit goofy. Funny pictures.
Michael with Jason, another good friend.
Michael and his best man, Justin. They went to high school and worked together for quite a few years. I love all the guys, but have a special place in my heart for Justin. The three of us have had many good times and good laughs (which all came to be part of the toast at the reception!) :)
Michael with my brother, Tyler. My brothers both get along with Michael really well. I love that.
Michael with his friend, Dave.

With my other brother, Trevor.


Playing on the whole height difference, I assume. My brothers like to mess with him about that.
With both brothers.

Lined up like an offensive line, with Michael as the QB. Crazy guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are all great pictures! :)

I love they way you are breaking them up day by day! :)