Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Pro Pics, Part 5: Family Portraits

Immediately following the receiving line, we took a few more bridal party portraits on the altar inside the church. Once we were finished with that, the photographers said the rain was letting up outside--enough so that they wanted to attempt to take our family pictures outdoors, on the steps of the church. We got dripped and drizzled on a little bit, but it was worth it to have the pics outside in the natural light.

With our nephew, Brendan. He had a three-piece suit on. It was hilarious, and one of the cutest things I have ever seen.


With Michael's family.


With my "little" twin brothers. They are two years younger than me, and I bullied the hell out of them while we were growing up. Unfortunately, they outgrew me around the time I was a senior in high school. They then proceeded to spend the next couple years executing their revenge on me by torturing me on a regular basis. Yeah, that sucked. Luckily, the three of us came through it all unscathed, and we are really, really close. I was so happy that they were such a big part of our wedding as members of the bridal party.


My mom, grandma, and me. They both looked so beautiful!


With my family.

With Michael's family again (minus Andy and Brendan).


With Michael's grandfather ("Poppy").


Michael with his two sisters, whom I adore.


The two of us with my grandma.


Michael with his grandma at the reception. She didn't get the memo about staying at the church for pictures after the ceremony, so Michael and the photographers were able to catch up with her later in the night. I'm glad we ended up getting this photo of her.

No comments: