Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Social Security

Sitting in the Social Security office, just trying to change my name. They are currently serving number 87. I have number 51. This means I have to get all the way up to 99, then back through 1-50 before I get helped. How pathetic is that? I am going to be here for hours. Just how I wanted to spend my day. Lovely.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh boy I was there a few months ago at the Secretary of State. And the first lady who gave me a number said I had all the paperwork I needed. A few hours later I get called up and I dont have the correct paperwork. So I had to come back the next day.

ARGH!

Anonymous said...

In Texas, you have to change your driver's license before they let you change your Social Security. Sounds backwards, I know, but I hope that's not the case for you after you sat there so long!