Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pro Pics, Part 7: Just Us


After the bridal party photos on the hill, we stopped at two more locations that the photographers chose for pictures of Michael and me. We got out of the limo to do pics, and our bridesmaids and groomsmen stayed on and partied. All was right in the world. :)














At the reception, Michael and I were served our dinners first. As a result, we were also done first. Our photographers grabbed us to take a few more photos outside in the evening light. We started on the deck, and then went out to the golf course.








1 comment:

Brittany said...

These pictures look like they belong in a bridal magazine!! :) Gorgeous!!