Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day One

I am starving. STARVING.

I had forgotten how small an actual serving size of cereal is. I almost cried when I poured it into my bowl this morning. One of my greatest pleasures in life is a big bowl of cereal every morning. I love cereal.

I ate breakfast at 8:00. My stomach was already starting to eat itself by 10:00. I managed to hold off on my lunch until 11:45ish. My lunch was normal--I've eaten the same things for lunch off Weight Watchers as I did when I was on it. But it's 1:30 and I am already starting to feel the tinge in my stomach again. How is this even possible?

I think I need to take some kind of sleeping pill and just knock myself out for the next seven weeks. In theory, I'd wake up super skinny. Not to mention well rested.

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

you might need more protent and fiber in your diet. i never can go with just ceral when i'm losing weight. try an egg sandwich

it will be okay!

Heather said...

Sadly, I'm a horribly picky eater and don't like eggs.

Plus, I just hate to give up my cereal. :( Though I suppose I might have to give it a shot--just until the wedding. Perhaps peanut butter toast will serve me better. We'll see.

I do eat cereal that is high in fiber--didn't help me this morning!

Since I posted earlier, I figured out that this is my PMS week. I'm usually insatiable during these days, so it's probably just a "phase." What crappy timing!

Jenna said...

There shouldn't be any reason that you can't have the amount of cereal you want in the mornings. Calories are like a bank account, it doesn't matter how much you eat at one time, just your overall calories in/calories out. Treat yourself to your cereal, but cut back on something else later in the day (or the week!)