Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Monday, May 5, 2008

You guys are awesome!

You guys are so great! Thanks to everyone who left comments below, "introducing" yourselves. If you haven't yet left a comment on the post below... please do! I see that I have had 375 "unique visitors" today... and although I am completely grateful for the 42 comments that have been left thus far, those numbers don't really add up, do they? :) So keep the introductions coming!

I am so happy to "meet" many of you. You are all so sweet. Thanks for all of the compliments about anything and everything. And obviously, best of luck to anyone getting married... I definitely reciprocate with all of those good wishes!

Moving forward, I challenge all of you to comment more often. ;) It's great to see that there really are people behind those page hits, and I'd love to hear from you all more frequently.

And as for my blogging... I will not be going anywhere anytime soon! I have plans to keep blogging through the wedding and honeymoon, and at least for a while afterward. And as I complete projects for other brides, I want to continue to post them here. I just might move all my other antics to another (new) blog. I'll be sure to let you all know if and when that happens.

Again, I just have to say how much I appreciate all of you reading. Throughout my experience as a blogger, I've always kind of followed a rule I made for myself--I don't really want to post a blog entry if I really don't have anything interesting to say. As the wedding approaches, I know you've all noticed I've been posting more frequently--and I was so happy to see some of you say you enjoy that.

It's not always easy coming up with things to blog about, but hearing from you guys makes it worth it.

Now back to my regularly scheduled blogging...

No comments: