Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Marta & Todd

Here is an aisle runner I started on Sunday and finished last night. It is for Marta and Todd, who will be married on June 15.

The pink color is a little different in person. My unnatural lighting doesn't do the color justice.

Congratulations, Marta! I'm sure you're starting to feel the crunch (I know I am!). I'm going to try to FedEx this out to you tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Nana of 8 said...

Heather...you helped me so much! I would never have tried anything like a handmade aisle runner without your detailed blog. See the finished product I did at http://BarterGraphics.blogspot.com...with special thanks to you!