Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Dishes = New Kitchen

The day after the shower, we unpacked, cleaned, and organized the majority of our gifts. However, there were a few things we saved for later. Mainly things that we didn't get all of. For instance, our dishes. We technically received them all at the shower, but my friends got us the second set of them and had to order them to be delivered to our house. They came the Wednesday or Thursday after the shower, but we didn't do anything with them last weekend.

Tonight, we got motivated to pack up the old dishes and unpack the new. We loaded as many as we could into the dishwasher and ran it; we washed the rest by hand. We watched a movie, then put them all away.

We are still waiting on five more pasta bowls (second shelf, left), and another set of the mini bowls (second shelf, center). Hopefully we'll complete the whole dinnerware collection at the wedding.

Now it's like we have a whole new kitchen! We can't wait to eat our first meal on them tomorrow. Gotta think of something good to make. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your dishes! I love black...where did you get them from?