Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's May! It's actually May!

Our wedding is officially "next month."

*squeal*

It makes my heart rate skyrocket. I can't even believe it.

I'm currently working on preparing and researching a number of things.

I'm trying to decide on and finalize a design for the bridesmaid jewelry (which I'm making), because then I have to order all of the supplies. And not to mention--I have to leave myself enough time to make them all.

I need to finally bite the bullet and just pick and order a garter set.

I'm waiting on more RSVPs so I can make the last-minute decisions on the "extras"--favors, personalized cocktail napkins, etc. I don't really want to order anything until we have a more accurate estimate of how many people to expect.

We're going to start gathering photos and scanning them into our computer so we can get started on creating a photo slideshow/montage for our rehearsal dinner.

And also, in the next week or two... we're planning to go get our marriage license! Eeeek!

I'm sure there is more that I'm forgetting right now, but it's good to keep the list short, complete the things on it, and add more. When I look at a ginormous to-do list, it gives me major anxiety!

51 days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I obsessed over a garter set for a while, then I had an epiphany - "of ALL the things to obsess over..." I stopped looking, and one day I was at Michaels and stumbled upon the most perfect set ever, and I love it more than any of the hundreds I'd looked at online or on ebay. It was $11.99 and I had a 40% off coupon. Ridiculously awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am so shocked you aren't making your garter set, I was soo waiting for pictures. Hehe.

Congrats it's next month, so soon for you!