Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Brunch Invitations

The morning after the wedding, my mom is hosting a brunch for our families, the bridal party, and our out-of-town guests. These three categories actually encompass most of our wedding guest list, but still, not everyone is invited.

It's going to be really casual. We're not even taking RSVPs because we figured: 1) It's like pulling teeth to get people to RSVP to anything, and 2) Even if people do RSVP, the answer they give might not be reliable. Depending on how much "fun" people have at the wedding, they might not feel up to making it out for brunch. So instead, we're setting it up as more of an open house type thing. Michael and I will be there from 10 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. or so, and people can just stop by whenever they feel like it (if they feel like it).

Anyway, last night I sat down and threw together a design for the brunch invitations. They are much more informal than the other stuff I have done--using clipart and stuff--but I wanted to make sure that they gave some indication that the brunch itself is going to be really casual.

Once again, I used all leftover materials. The envelopes are extra 4Bar envelopes we had for our RSVPs. The light blue backing for these invites was the same backing I used on our wedding invitations.

Hoping to get these out by Monday.

15 days!

No comments: