I made the place cards tonight! They are all done... this is one big project that I'm so happy to have done. Only one more big one to go (programs).
As I mentioned yesterday, I originally had one idea (it involved wrapping ribbon around the place card), but after I had done 10 of them last night, I decided I didn't want to do them any more. Too much work. I had a little lightbulb moment and thought of something else I could do.
So today, I took a ride to Michael's and picked up several last minute things I needed for the wedding... and also found a cool flower punch to use on these place cards.
I made a place card for each individual. We wanted to include the meal choices on them so people would remember what they selected. It was a total of 138 cards that had to be made. I used leftover aqua cardstock from the pocketfolds, and also leftover linen cardstock from the invitations. I printed and cut them at home.
And so now I give you... the finished place cards!