Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Getting married tomorrow!

Well, technically today. I am lying in bed, about to turn the lights out on my last night as a single woman. My last night as a "girl," I suppose. The rehearsal and dinner were fantastic. My great grandmother's rosary is out in a bush out front of my mom's house because it is supposed to be good luck and bring good weather. My dress is hanging here in the room with me and everything is done. Tomorrow, all that is left to do is let everything go, enjoy it all, and get married. Wow. See you all on "the other side!"

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

13 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats!!

Jenna said...

It's finally here! I'm so excited to see how everything turns out!

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you are able to get good sleep. I'm afraid that when it's my turn, I wont be able to sleep a wink!

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for you! Im sure everything is going to turn out beautifally. I just started my own pocketfolds (got 30 done), thanks for all of the help and ideas!

Anonymous said...

i've been reading your blog since i got engaged in august and can't believe your big day is finally here! have a fabulous day and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope your day is wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you...I've loved getting to read your blog over the past few months, and I'm so happy for you. Please post pictures of the wedding...I can't wait to hear how it all went. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I check up on your blog every day and have for months... congrats and I hope that you have a beautiful wedding and everyone appreciates your hard work. I can not wait to see pictures.

You are a Mrs! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Almost Mrs! This should be a gorgeous day for you, no matter the weather (but it looks like on the east coast you're ok!). I've been reading your blog for months and have been inspired by your creativity. I'll miss your posts on wedding prep, but please keep up the blog post-wedding. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your new hubby on your honeymoon!

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves you, hehe.

You are such a great individual.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you as if it were one of my good friends getting married today! Well maybe you are in cyberspace :) lol.

I have been reading your blog since I got engaged 8 months ago! I am addicted to your blog and go to it like 5 or 6 times a day to see when you update it! :) thank you for all of your creativity!

I hope your day is everything you have ever dreamed of and more!

I will send a prayer your way that no rain will come your way!

Enjoy it! Can't wait for an update!

and PICTURES!

Deanna

Erin said...

Congratulations! *sends good weather vibes*

Anonymous said...

I keep checking her blog...even though I KNOW she wont be updating during the middle of her wedding, ha. I'm an addict.