Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last Project: Sandi

Nobody panic. It's the last project before the wedding.

Finally.

This one was weighing on my mind for a while. Sandi is getting married the same day as I am, and I promised her quite a while ago that I could get a table runner done for her. Well, I didn't lie--it's done, with two weeks until the wedding. :)

And now I can officially concentrate solely on my own wedding projects. Thank god, because I made a to-do list yesterday and it's a mile long. But it'll get done.

Anyway, here is a pic of Sandi's table runner for her cake table. She designed the monogram and sent it to me; I just made the runner and painted the design on there.

14 days (2 weeks)!! Eeeek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The table runner you made for Sandi is awesome. What kind of material is that? I am getting married 08/01/08 and I've looked to your site for many inspirations-best wishes this weekend!