OK, so I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of the programs. Sorry to those who have been anxiously waiting. :)
The fact of the matter is, I didn't even get around to making a single one of them until Saturday. I managed to make 32 of them on Saturday afternoon/evening, and then I finished them up (for a total of 74, I think) tonight. HUGE relief.
I am so exhausted. I think running around like a crazy person is finally catching up with me. Luckily, with the to-do list, an end is in sight. There are still little things and errands I will be taking care of up until the day of the wedding (I have no choice--can't do them in advance), but nothing big, and for the most part, things will all be DONE. I can't wait.
I have tomorrow and Tuesday at work and then I'm off Wednesday and Thursday with no real plans. Thursday, I have to meet the seamstress at my mom's house because she is dropping off the dress, and then I have a salon appointment. Other than that? I am going to try to clean our house (it is in DIRE need of it) and just enjoy myself.
Anyway, here are the pictures of the programs!
As you can see, I ended up throwing the booklet format out the window because of my problems with two-sided printing. Instead, I reverted back to a style that I had been looking at wayyyy back at the beginning of the planning process. And honestly? I'm glad this happened. It occurred to me that the "layered look" of the program pages ties in nicely with the layered look we had with the invitation inserts.
There are five layers, but six pages total. "The Ceremony" layer is actually made up of two pages because there wasn't any way I was going to be able to fit all of that info on one page. I used two of our engagement photos to spruce them up a little bit. Luckily, I was able to copy and paste most of the info from our old program layout, so redesigning them was really not that much work. In the end, I think I saved myself time doing them this way because I didn't have to score all of the pages like I would have with the booklet programs.
I stole a basket out of our kitchen. We bought it at IKEA a few years ago, and it was cheap. If, for some reason, we don't get it back, we won't be heartbroken. I tied a couple of aqua bows on it to dress it up a bit, and ta da!
Anyway, done. Done. Done!
6 days to go!