Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

House is a house again!

It is finally done. The two-day project that turned into six weeks (not to mention twice as much money)... it's done.

Our house is still a disaster zone at the moment, but at least we have a floor. And a new door. We just have to really buckle down now and clean, and put everything back in its place.

It was difficult to be motivated to clean anything when the house looked like it did (a construction zone), so really, almost all cleaning has fallen by the wayside the last six weeks. As a result, as you can imagine, everything is gross and I honestly cannot wait to clean. Good thing the weather is supposed to be crappy this weekend.


No comments: