Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Irma & Guillermo

I'm back to completing projects.

For a while there, it was all invitations, all the time. Once we mailed them out, I was in for a much needed break from craft stuff. I haven't worked on anything since April 14. That's quite a streak for me! But now I'm feeling like I can get back into it.

I still have a few items that I owe to people before our wedding. I think after this, there are only three things left for me to paint until I take a hiatus until after we get back from our honeymoon in July.

This aisle runner is for Irma and Guillermo, who will be married on May 25.

No comments: