Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Like kids on Christmas

On Sunday, Michael and I took a few hours to unpack the majority of our shower gifts. We took them out of their boxes, washed everything, and found room for it all. Now, what to do with the boxes... that's a different story.

It was all a bit overwhelming! We got so many great things. We're so grateful for everything and can't wait to put it all to good use.

Here are a few pics:

Checking out our new dinnerware. We're still waiting on the other half of the place settings. My friends from college bought it for us, but it has to be shipped to our house since they didn't have it in stock in the store.

Reading waffle maker instructions. Intriguing. I can't wait to make waffles!

Pyrex bakeware set. Such a great thing to have!

Tessa thought the pile of tissue paper looked comfy.

Tessa and me in the middle of the pile o' gifts! Luckily, our living room does NOT look like that anymore. We were able to get it cleaned up and organized pretty quickly once everything was washed.

No comments: