Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pampering

I really want to schedule some time at a salon for the bridesmaids and I to get our nails done the day before the wedding. I am currently on the hunt for a salon with: a) reasonable pricing for manicures and pedicures, and b) enough space to accommodate 7 girls. Ideally, we'd all be in the same area the whole time, maybe with half the girls getting manicures while the other half get pedicures, and then switch.

This is one of those instances where I wish I had a lot of money. I'd love to be able to treat all of the girls for this--but with the prices I have been finding, it would be approximately $60-$75 per girl. Multiply that by six, plus tip = almost as much as I paid for my wedding dress. Yikes. The girls who I have talked to about it have told me that they don't care about paying for it, but I still feel guilty. I guess I'll have to get over it.

It is so strange to be thinking about this kind of stuff. But I guess I have to get it booked soon--the day is approaching quickly. Only 108 days to go!

No comments: