Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Patience, please

I realize I've never really explained how my "process" works for contacting me. I've given out my e-mail address numerous times on this blog, and I appreciate all of the wonderful comments and e-mails that I get on a daily basis. Obviously, I also get e-mails inquiring about the items that I make for other brides.

I also get many, many e-mails with additional questions about things people have seen on this blog.

Sometimes, it takes me several days to respond to these e-mails. I ask that you please be patient with me. Yes, I do sort of have a side "business," so I have an obligation to try to get back to potential customers as soon as possible. But I also get a lot of e-mails from people asking questions or for advice, and that is all stuff I do for free.

Because of the volume of e-mails, and because I also work a full-time job, live a full-time life, and am in the crunch-time period of planning my own wedding, I usually only have a chance to respond to them once a week. I respond to every single e-mail I receive. So if you're waiting to hear back from me, yes, you will hear back from me. I just need you to please be patient with me.

With that said, I'm also human and if more than a week has gone by and you haven't heard from me, feel free to drop me another line to check in.

I do appreciate hearing from all of you, and I try to help everyone I can.

No comments: