Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Pause

Can we just pause for a moment and stand in awe at the number that appears next to "March" over there to the right? You know, the post numbers... over there. --->

Oh, and let me remind you. It's only March 17.

I've been one hell of a dedicated blogger lately! I wish I hadn't missed the first of the month... I'd be going for a perfect record. Ah well. Still doing really well for me.

Not too much going on today. My tax return was deposited into my bank account this morning. That certainly feels good. I love tax returns! I'm going to transfer it over to my high-interest savings account and let it gather some interest until we need it.

Yesterday, I stamped the flower onto all of the our invitation envelopes, which officially completes those. Now I just need to address them. I brought them to work with me this morning and figure I'll spend some time addressing them on my lunch breaks this week.

Other than that, I'm still cranking away at my projects--still have a few monogram banners and aisle runners to finish in the next couple of weeks. I'm anxious to finish them because I feel like it will be a huge relief. Then I can go on to... stress about other things. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a question :) What type of printer did you use for your invitations? I am going to DIY but I am not sure if my printer will be good enough. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do you respond to emails? I've emailed you a couple times and I was wondering if I'd ever hear back?