I spent a good four hours finishing my pocketfolds. But that is it... they are DONE. FINALLY. All 130 of them. I am so relieved, and I'm excited to move onto the next stage of the invitations--I need to print the rest of the inserts and start stamping/embossing. I want to get all of the different components done before doing the assembly all at once. I think it'll be easier that way.
This is what 130 finished pocketfolds looks like:
I can't believe I made each and every one from scratch!
The other good news--I managed to get some photos of the steps to make them. I've had many, many people e-mail and/or leave comments asking for instructions, and I just haven't had the time to put them together. At least I now have the photos. Hopefully I'll get time in the next few days to get the photos uploaded and type out some instructions.
We only have about six weeks until invitations have to go out--it'll be here before we know it. Time to seriously get cracking on these.