Looking for me?

Still interested in keeping up with me and my life "after the aisle"?
Come visit me on my new blog, Heather Drive. I hope to see you all on the other side!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Three months to go

Today is the three-month mark until the wedding. Wow, so much left to do. I can't even believe it's coming up so fast.

Conveniently, it's also Good Friday, so I have off of work. Yippee, it's so nice to have a day off.

I need to get motivated to get moving, because I have a lot on the agenda today:

1) Stuff and seal all of the shower invitations, then drop them in the mail.

2) Clean out and organize my bear of a closet. It is completely unruly. I don't have enough hangers for everything, so stuff has been strewn all over for months now. I've refused to buy more hangers because I know I have to get rid of a ton of stuff I don't wear anymore. And that with undoubtedly free up many, many hangers. So I have to get in there, rip everything out, and put it all back in. Well, everything except the two HUGE bags of stuff I predict I'm going to have to donate to Goodwill.

3) Finish up a few monogram banners I've been working on this week.

4) I suppose I should shower.

5) Perhaps start another project or two.

6) Grocery shopping.

The gym was also originally on my list, but I had a really good weigh-in this morning so I have a hard time being motivated after that, haha. We'll see. Maybe I'll get a shot of exercise adrenaline and will take off to the gym sometime in the middle of all this. But I have a feeling I'm going to be buried in my closet for hours. If I'm not back by dinner, someone come looking for me.

Time to get started. Now I just have to build up the heart to disturb the small pup that is currently sleeping in my lap. What I wouldn't give to just lie around and snuggle with her all day!

No comments: